EPIC ROAD TRIPS - GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
We at Epic Road Trips want to do everything we can to make sure your trip is enjoyable and worry-free. As part of that commitment, we are including the following information about your trip. Please read these pages carefully, as payment of a deposit represents an acceptance of the Epic Road Trips Terms & Conditions.
We value our customers and respect their privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your travel experience, to provide you with your travel documents and to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We use customer information responsibly and do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to any third parties. However, we must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies, etc. The information may also be provided to public authorities such as cruise lines for customs/immigration purposes if required by them, or as required by law.
All fares are per guest in Indian Rupees based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted. Vehicles will be shared in case of Group Trips, up to a maximum of 4 people per car.
Guarantee on Price:
We guarantee that the price of your tour will not be subject to any surcharges. This means that you are fully protected, no matter what happens to the price of fuel or variations in the exchange rate for currency. Once a contract exists between us, then the cost of your holiday cannot be increased. Whilst we reserve the right to change prices, any changes will be confirmed to you before you make your booking. The price of your tour will not be increased unless you amend your booking.
We hope nothing will come between you and your Epic Road Trips vacation. Should you need to cancel your booking or any portion of it, your cancellation must be received in writing. It will be effective on the date of receipt. Cancellation charges, per person and based upon the date of cancellation, are as follows:
|CANCELLATION TIME||CANCELLATION CHARGES PER PERSON|
|Before Visa application||0%, full amount will be refunded|
|After Visa application/confirmation||10% of total tour fee|
|Within 60 days of trip commencement||25% of total tour fee|
|59 - 30 days||50% of total tour fee|
|Less than 30 days||100% of total tour fee|
|No Show||100% of total tour fee|
Seat Assignments and Special Services:
Requests for seat assignments, special meals and special services must be made directly to the airline. Not all airlines offer pre-assigned seats, some may charge for pre-assigned seats and any additional charge imposed by the airlines will be at the guest's expense. Seating is solely under the airlines control, as are itinerary changes, flight delays and schedule changes. Some airfares used by Epic Road Trips are not eligible for frequent flyer mileage.
You should send all travel related documents like Bank Statement, Passport, Photographs, etc., to the Epic Road Trips Team immediately upon booking confirmation in order to speed up the booking process.
A valid passport is required to travel on all Epic Road Trips programs. Passports must be valid for at least six (6) months after the scheduled return date of the trip.
You can count on the value of Epic Road Trips's experience and regional knowledge to make sure you enjoy your tour even when conditions beyond our control occur. The very nature of the conditions in a region might require Epic Road Trips to make adjustments and/or modifications to an itinerary. Although every effort will be made to keep itineraries, and hotels as they are shown in the brochure, Epic Road Trips reserves the right to substitute itineraries and hotels. In such cases, we will do everything we can to make sure the locations visited, the excursions taken and the hotels offered are similar to the ones originally planned. Any changes to itineraries will not result in eligibility for a refund. Guests who choose to cancel or interrupt their tour due to an itinerary change will be subject to our standard Cancellation Policy.
Security is a major concern to all of us and the situation globally is constantly changing. Events around the world, coupled with the "Travel Advisories" put out by various governments, may at times necessitate changes to the accommodations and itinerary or even trip cancellation. Risks are involved in travel to any country that may experience security difficulties. You must accept these risks and assume responsibility for your own travel decisions.
HEALTH AND MOBILITY:
The Company strives to provide a safe, enjoyable, and memorable travel experience for all passengers. The Company welcomes passengers with special needs or disabilities. However, please note the following:
- Passengers are required to advise the Company at time of booking of any physical, medical, or other special needs that require accommodation. After the time of booking, should a Passenger develop a physical or medical condition that requires accommodation the Passenger is required to advise the Company.
- All guests must ensure they are medically and physically fit for travel. The Company may impose safety requirements necessary for the safe operation of the tour. The Company may also exclude an individual from participating in a tour or an activity if that individual's participation poses a direct threat to health or safety.
- The Company does not provide personal devices (such as wheelchairs, hearing aids or prescription eye glasses) or services of a personal nature (such as pushing a wheelchair or assistance in eating, toileting or dressing). A companion capable of providing such assistance must accompany any passenger who requires services of a personal nature.
- The Company does not employ medical personnel. Any necessary medical attention will be provided by a local facility at the passenger's expense. The Company is not responsible or liable for any losses or costs incurred as a result of medical services obtained while on tour, or for the quality of the care or services received.
- Passengers should be aware some tours include rough terrain, extensive walking over cobblestone streets, uneven pavement, steps and locations which may not be easily accessible or accessible by wheelchair. During the tour, the Company may make arrangements with carriers, hotels and other independent suppliers to provide travel services. These parties are independent entities over which the Company has no control. The Company may, in its sole discretion, decline the booking of any passenger or remove any passenger who cannot comply or refuses to comply with the Company's Terms & Conditions. The Company is not responsible for any costs incurred in the event a passenger is removed from a tour. Passengers agree not to hold the Company or any of its related entities liable for any actions taken under these Terms & Conditions.
Guests who are less than 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who is 21 years of age or older. Our Generations program is for ages 4-17 (children must be within age-range at time of departure). Adults accompanying children are responsible for their behaviour onboard and onshore.
Please advise the Epic Road Trips reservation agent of specific dietary considerations and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Pets are not permitted on Epic Road Trips trips.